High Western Transfer Efficiency & Reduced Transfer TimeS
Improved Transfer of High Molecular Weight Proteins
SWIFT™ Transfer Pads
Simply Incorporate Into Your Western Blot System
Western blot analysis of proteins is a routine and commonly used technique in research laboratories, with 3 major drawbacks.
- Amount of time taken to transfer proteins
- Variable efficiency of the transfer
- Transferring high molecular weight proteins.
SWIFT™ transfer pads alleviate the above issues with Western blotting when incorporated in the Western blot sandwich.
Each SWIFT™ transfer pad can:
- Reduce transfer time by up to 50%,
- Produce high efficiency transfer
- Transfer high molecular weight proteins
- Prevents overheating and power shortages
Download the free application note to find out how the SWIFT™ transfer pad technology combines the simplicity of semi-dry sandwich assembly with the improved efficiency of wet blot transfers.